The Buckingham is a Senior Living community. We are the premier not for profit, Life Care retirement community in the Houston area. Our mission is to provide an active, independent lifestyle for our residents in an atmosphere of comfort, security, and exceptional hospitality. At the Buckingham our vision is to create exceptional senior living experiences, enrich lives, provide compassionate care and ensure financial security for all we serve. We currently offer tuition reimbursement, meal programs, gym membership, 401k, medical, dental, vision, and 22 paid days of PTO. We are seeking dedicated and skilled professionals to carry out our mission and vision of The Buckingham.
The Driver is responsible for transporting residents.
• Drives vehicle from community area to destination according to assigned schedule.
• Assists disabled passengers into and out of vehicle.
• Secures passengers' wheelchairs to restraining devices to stabilize wheelchairs during trip.
• Operates radio or similar device to communicate with base station or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
• Cleans and services vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Meets all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Current commercial driver’s license (CDL) is preferred, but not required.
• Experience in customer service environment, preferably in a senior living setting.
Use the link below to apply today!