The Buckingham is the premier not for profit, Life Care retirement community in the greater Houston region. Our mission is to enrich each resident’s life through exceptional experiences provided within an environment of comfort, elegance, exceptional hospitality and compassionate care. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k with match, PTO, tuition reimbursement and meal programs. We are seeking an experienced professional with the skills, dedication and compassion to join our team and help achieve the mission and vision of The Buckingham.
Performs various kitchen cleaning and storage activities such as dish and pot washing, general kitchen cleaning, and the storing of food and non-food supplies.
• Operates dishwashing machine to properly wash and sanitize all dishes, silverware, glasses, utensils, and cooking equipment.
• Sets up and maintains dish and pot washing areas.
• Cleans production equipment as needed or directed by supervisor.
• Removes waste from building on a regular basis.
• Maintains or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
• Follows daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
• Practices all safety and loss prevention procedures.
• Assists with food preparation and plating when necessary.
• Attends all in-services as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous experience preferred.
Use the link below to apply today!