The Buckingham is the premier not for profit, Life Care retirement community in the greater Houston region. Our mission is to enrich each resident’s life through exceptional experiences provided within an environment of comfort, elegance, exceptional hospitality and compassionate care. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k with match, PTO, tuition reimbursement and meal programs. We are seeking an experienced professional with the skills, dedication and compassion to join our team and help achieve the mission and vision of The Buckingham.
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for assisting the maintenance Supervisor and Plant Operations Director in maintaining all grounds, buildings, apartment homes, and equipment.
• Under the direction of the Supervisor and Plant Operations Director, performs routine maintenance duties to complete all service requests for repair and maintenance of all grounds, buildings, apartment homes, and equipment in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Assists in the execution of preventative maintenance program.
• Communicates with Supervisor for needed technical advice, product information, research and quality assurance guidance.
• Advises Supervisor of the overall condition of the equipment and furnishings of the community.
• Assists with Fire Safety and Disaster Preparedness Evacuation procedures.
• Interacts with residents and staff in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Must have basic technical knowledge and mechanical ability to perform routine maintenance and repair on mechanical and electrical equipment and possess a basic knowledge of construction principles.
Use the link below to apply today!