The Buckingham is the premier not for profit, Life Care retirement community in the greater Houston region. Our mission is to enrich each resident’s life through exceptional experiences provided within an environment of comfort, elegance, exceptional hospitality and compassionate care. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k with match, PTO, tuition reimbursement and meal programs. We are seeking an experienced professional with the skills, dedication and compassion to join our team and help achieve the mission and vision of The Buckingham.
The Floor Technician provides a safe and clean environment for the residents, staff, and visitors to the community.
• Cleans windows with and without the use of a ladder or telescopic pole.
• Shampoos carpet with a floor machine.
• Buffs floors with a floor machine.
• Strips and scrubs floors with a floor machine and a wet/dry vacuum.
• Mop floors with the use of a mop wringer and bucket.
• Moves furniture and appliances following safety procedures and using proper body mechanics.
• Hangs drapes with or without the use of a ladder.
• Unloads and stock supplies.
• Transports trash to dumpster.
• Flips and turns mattresses using proper body mechanics.
• Performs high dusting with or without the use of a ladder or telescopic pole.
• Cleans lights with or without the use of a ladder.
• Tears down beds and reassemble.
• Vacuums drapes with or without the use of a ladder.
• Cleans woodwork.
• Cleans wheelchairs.
• Participates in In-service training.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred but not required.
• Experience desirable but not necessary.
Use the link below to apply today!