Inside Sales Associate
Click here to send an anonymous request to the seller to upload a photo for this ad
Texas Wood Supply is looking for an Inside Sales Associate.
• Performing sales calls to customers on a regular basis.
• Seeks out prospective client’s opportunities with new customers.
• Customer engagement for a pleasant experience
• Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
• Comprehend and stay relevant on new products and trends in the industry.
• Follow-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced.
• Develops an effective and productive working relationship with other team members.
• Works closely with Outside Sales team members on a wide range of tasks.
• Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner.
• Provide order estimates, enter customer purchase orders and follow them through the invoicing process.
• Manage open orders and notify customers of any delivery schedule changes.
• Maintain and regulate inventory controls.
• Receive and distribute merchandise for store transfers.
• Maintain and perform audit controls.
• Set and maintain security standards.
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
We look for team members who embody the following values and characteristics:
• Works with urgency and purpose to deliver quality products.
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment; is comfortable with ambiguity and change.
• Seeks and responds well to feedback, which is shared often and freely across all levels of the organization.
• Works through silos and forges strong cross-departmental relationships in order to achieve outcomes.
• Believe in holding themselves to a high level of conduct and professionalism.
Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable): None
• Education: High School Diploma or GED
• Associates degree in Business Administration or closely related field preferred.
• Experience: Sales experience preferred but not required
• License or Certification: None
• Be able to lift up to 25 lbs