Production Associate - Immediate Openings
Rochester Gauges, LLC is looking for a Full Time Production Associate to join the team in Dallas, TX!
• One or more years of related production/manufacturing experience (preferred).
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent (preferred).
• Solid oral and written business communication skills (bilingual Spanish a plus).
• Basic proficiency with small hand tools and simple machine operation.
• Good organizational and work prioritization skills.
• Desire to succeed and be a part of a diverse team.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off offered after 60 days.
• Virtual doctor visits 24/7 via web, phone or mobile app.
• Life, AD&D, short/long term disability, Accident & Critical Illness coverage.
• Travel Assistance, Emergency Cash and Legal Assistance program.
• Employee Assistance Program, Online Will Preparation and Counseling services.
• Wellness program with apparel, jewelry, electronics, and music rewards.
• 401K Retirement program with company match after 30 days.
• Tuition and Professional Certification Reimbursement program.
• Overtime and Referral bonus opportunities.
Shifts typically start at 5AM with Overtime available
• Must be able to adequately verify quality of work, detail, and thoroughly complete tasks
• Ability to lift and carry up to 20lbs safely.
• Must be able to follow instructions and work diligently to hit targets.
• Eye/hand/feet coordination sufficient to operate equipment safely.
• Must be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative behavior.
• Must be able to comply with Company attendance policies.
• Operates assigned machine according to specifications. Positions and secures workpieces manually and/or removes it from holding fixture. Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate machine. May use manual hand tools as necessary.
• Observes machine operation through gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
• Visually inspects workpieces and verifies finished specifications using simple measuring instruments.
• Assembles, crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, cuts, drills, grinds, or secures parts in place using small hand tools such as screwdriver, pliers, hammer, power tools, machines etc. as required.
• Verifies quality of own work and may verify quality of work for other assigned persons on the line and notifies supervisor/lead of any issues.
• May read blueprints or job orders for product specifications, such as dimensions and tolerances.
• May pack and transport finished workpieces to other production areas.
• May connect component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals and contact points, using soldering or related bonding procedures and equipment
• This position may perform other duties as assigned or as judgment or necessity dictates.
**Please Call Erica Moreya at 972-845-4244 to schedule your interview**
**Por Favor Llama Erica Moreya para coordinar una entrevista **
*We do not Sponsor Worker Visas
*Currently not offering relocation assistance
*Please NO Agencies or Headhunter services