Bilingual (Spanish) Community Development Specialist
Interactive College of Technology is an accredited career and ESL college with three campuses in the Houston area and is looking for multiple Bilingual ( Spanish) Outside Community development Lead Generation specialists.
In this position you will:
• Generate qualified leads for the English as a Second Language program through community events, table and booth set ups across the campus location areas.
• Extremely comfortable meeting and speaking to new people.
• Ability to connect with the Spanish Community in Pasadena, Southwest Houston or North Houston, depending on which campus you are interested in working for.
• Drive and determination to succeed
• Ability to meet targeted goals
• Helping individuals and families learn to Speak, Read and Write English is what we do.
What you do:
• Visit local area businesses where people frequent to distribute information about our programs and develop those conversations into leads for the admissions department of interested individuals.
• Set up booths at local area businesses
• Set up booths at the local indoor flea markets
• Work to identify advertising opportunities
• Must have your own vehicle and all materials and training will be supplied.