Click here to send an anonymous request to the seller to upload a photo for this ad
• Maintains a continuous flow of linen and resident clothing as needed.
• Maintains a safe and sanitary working environment.
• Attends meetings and in-services as required.
• Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner.
• Basic understanding of use and maintenance of laundry equipment.
• Verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read, understand and speak English for business necessity.
• Have some concept of cleanliness, order and safety.
• Prior experience in a Long Term Care preferred.
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
• Adheres to company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.