WAREHOUSE ORDER PICKER
Click here to send an anonymous request to the seller to upload a photo for this ad
The Order Picker/Packer will drive a forklift in order to pick, put away or move inventory items. This position is responsible for picking, moving, loading production orders as needed for daily production schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Properly scan all inventory items being picked, put away, and moved during production.
• Process work order tickets by completing electronic RF menu scan
• Inspect the items to ensure that they’re not damaged or missing any parts
• Properly report all items not located in an aisle or bay as listed on pick ticket
• Assist with inventory cycle counts and inventories.
• Report any damaged inventory when received or picked
• Maintain inventory in a manner that items are not damaged.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times, abiding by all company safety regulations
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to solve problems in their work area
• Must have above average communication skills and work as a team member
• Must have basic math as well as verbal and written skills
• Must be able to stand for prolong periods and lift heavy objects.
• Must be proficient in basic RF and computer skills
• Must possess organizing and prioritizing skills
• RF Scanner exp is a plus
• Certified forklift driver a plus