GROUP HOME WORKER-CNA, Direct Care
Click here to send an anonymous request to the seller to upload a photo for this ad
CNA - CAREGIVER – DIRECT CARE STAFF for GROUP HOME
Personal care of individuals with developmental disabilities in a group home setting. The ideal candidate should have caregiver experience, and be fun, clean, mature, dependable, organized, respectful, and patient in challenging situations. On-the-job training is provided. Duties include:
- Assistance with grooming and toileting
- Assistance with meal preparation and mealtime monitoring
- Assistance with medications
- Supervision during recreational activities
- House cleaning
- Driving company vehicles
- Communication with outside family members and office staff
- Specialized documentation
Valid and current Texas Driver’s License, clean criminal background (no barring offenses), good driving history (last 3 years), no confirmation of abuse/neglect/exploitation of an elderly or disabled person, no history of Medicaid fraud.
*We offer MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, and LIFE INSURANCE for a Small Fee.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org