Now Hiring - Warehouse Packer
This is a temp to hire position.
This job site is on the bus route.
Must meet availability requirements for job.
Must be willing to attend an interview and walk thru process at the warehouse.
• First shift hours 6:00AM-2:00PM
• Second shift hours 2:00PM-10:00PM
• Third shift hours 10:00PM-6:00AM
Starting pays for these positions range from $12.00-$15.00 an hour for your first 90 days. After permanent placement, pays range from $13.00-$19.00 an hour.
• Line Lead/Supervisor
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
• Feed tortillas into fryer or chopper.
• Count fried or baked products.
• Seal product.
• Pack product in boxes according to specifications.
• Stack all cases according to product specifications.
• Work with and around Heavy Machinery.
• Work with and around Sharp Objects and Tools.
• Stay in Designated Area as Directed.
• Work as a Team and assist where needed.
• Follow all GMP and Sanitation Guidelines.
• Secondary areas of Responsibility.
• Communicate to lead and supervisor any product quality concerns.
• Communicate to lead and supervisor any accidents.
• Complete all other duties as assigned.
• Attends all mandatory meetings.
• Must be able to adhere to work schedule for your department.
• Keep pre-packing and packing station
• Constructing and packing boxes of product
• Receive packing orders and pack product by ensuring the correct packing configuration
• Operate automatic packing machine to pack product in shipping cartons
• Transport packed items from storage areas to the packing area
• Storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders
• Receiving, picking, packing and shipping of materials
• Picking, packing and shipping of materials
• Ensure that items are packed in a safe manner by using packing materials
• Pick pack operations for outbound shipping orders
• Filling large equipment orders by picking, packing and shipping the correct product
• Inspect and pack products into shipping cartons
• Fill orders from packing list or check sheet
• Picking the product and packing the items securely for shipping
• Maintain shipping service times via hand pack or operating a packing machine
• Send the order to be loaded on the pack lines to the packing area
• Select and prepare packing cartons and apply labels and packing list
• Pack patient orders according to the packing guidelines
• Picking out and packing orders for shipment on a daily basis
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Vision insurance
What We Offer:
• Weekly Pay
• Direct deposit & debit card payment options
• Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
• Overtime available
• Training provided
General Production Worker Qualifications:
• Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
• Able to work as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Reliable transportation
• Able to pass a background check. (Background Friendly. No Assaults or violent crimes)
• Able to work in the US.
Apply today, General Production Worker essential jobs near Dallas fill quickly!
A True Partner in Your Success:
Ascend staffing has been connecting great people with great opportunities for over 50 years. Many of our talented workers stay with us for years because they like what they get from Ascend.
Our Purpose Statement:
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success.
The Ascend Difference:
We do what we say we will do.
We are direct and transparent.
We find real opportunities with great employers.
We support our talent every step of the way.
We make a difference in people’s lives.
How We Help You:
Our recruiters aren’t just about filling jobs. They are about helping you achieve your goals. We put thousands of people to work every year in temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placements.
We are always looking for great people. Apply today!
Visit our website www.ascendstaffing.com and click the QUICK APPLY link. Call our office after you complete registration to schedule a time to come and see us.
14934 Webb Chapel Rd Suite 32
Farmer's Branch TX 75234
We are open 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday.
We are am equal opportunity employer.
Don't have a resume? We are here to help. Come to your local Dallas Branch and use our public kiosks to build your work history, by appointment only.